Banner Elk, NC--Join us today as we meet up with freshman Dairl
Scott of Pfafftown, NC. This 6'4 forward was selected to the
All-Conference team for his efforts on the court at North Forsyth
1. What made you decide to come to
Lees-McRae? I came to Lees-McRae to get an education and
play the sport of basketball.
2. How long have you been playing basketball? I have
been playing basketball since the 6th grade.
3. What are your personal goals for this season?
My goal is to do what I need to do to help this program turn into a
dominant and winning program.
4. Who has been the most influential person in your
athletic career? My high school coach Sean Vestal would
be my most influential person because he has taught me so much
about the game of basketball and about life itself.
5. If you were not playing basketball what sport would
I would play football; I played it in high school and just love the
6. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where
would it be? I would love to go back and play my senior
basketball season because if I knew what I know now things would
have been a little better.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your
degree. I plan to major in Finance/Accounting and with
that degree would like to be a stockbroker or a loan officer.
8. What is your favorite book? My favorite book
is Tuck Everlasting.
9. What is your favorite food? Fried chicken is
my favorite food.
10. If you could visit any place in the world, where would
it be? I would like to go to the Bahamas.
11. What is one word that describes you and why? Friendly...I would be a friend to anyone in need!