As we wrap up our series of Up Close interviews with the men's basketball team we meet up with Dairl Scott of Pfafftown, North Carolina. The sophomore forward had a career high 17 rebounds against Barton College earlier this season. Scott is a business major at Lees-McRae. Join us as we get to know him.1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae?
I came to this school to play basketball and to get an
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I'm looking forward to getting as many wins as possible.
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? I think my strength lies in my ability to rebound and play great defense.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for the game? I pray.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your basketball career? My high school basketball coach Sean Vestal has had the biggest impact.
6. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? Winning as many games as possible the rest of the year.
7. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat basketball team? I like being able to travel to different cities.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the court? It is a challenge to not get mad when I mess up.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? My dad
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? I would have to say eating a good meal.
11. If you could try something new today what would you try? I would try pigs' feet.
12. Who is your favorite NBA player? Allen Iverson