Up Close & Personal with Berin Boracic
Banner Elk, NC--This Bobcat has twice been voted Conference Carolinas Player of the Week this season. Junior Berin Boracic leads the Bobcats with an impressive nine goals and three assists for a total of 21 points in seven games. Join us as we get to know him a bit better.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I came to play soccer here at LMC.
2. How long have you been playing soccer? I've played soccer since I was 5 years old.
3. What are your personal goals for this season? My goal is to try my best every game.
4. What's your favorite soccer memory here at Lees-McRae so far? The Clayton State game my freshman year is my best memory so far.
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? My father has been.
6. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? You'd see me on the basketbal court.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? I am majoring in International Studies.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I'd go back home to the year 1998.
9. What is your favorite book? Ronaldo da Lima is my favorite.
10. What is your favorite food? I love Bosnian food.
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I would visit Dubai.