Up Close & Personal with Berin Boracic
Today we meet up with the second leading scorer from the Bobcats' 2007 Elite Eight season, Berin Boracic. After scoring 18 goals and accummulating 47 points last year, Boracic has been sidelined with an injury this season. A junior, Boracic is pursuing a degree in sports management at Lees-McRae.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I came to play soccer here at LMC.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am most looking forward to a speedy recovery!
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? My strength lies in scoring goals.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for matches? I try to relax.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your soccer career? My father has had the biggest impact on my career.
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat soccer team? I enjoy my time with the team.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? Since I am sidelined with an injury, my goal is to get back on the field as fast as I can.
8. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? My father
9. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? My idea of a perfect afternoon is simply playing soccer.