Up Close & Personal with Kyle McGimsey
Senior Kyle McGimsey is up next in our series of interviews with the Bobcat soccer team. McGimsey, a midfielder, has three goals and two assists for a total of eight points on the season. In the classroom he is pursuing a business degree. Join us as we get to know him.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I came to play soccer.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am looking forward to making it to the National Championship.
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? My strength lies in attacking.
4. Who has had the biggest impact on your soccer career? Mom and dad
5. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat soccer team? I like being a part of a winning program and chillin' with my boys.
6. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? As a team I'd like to see us win a National Championship. Personally I'd like to become a better player.
7. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the field? I find staying focused a challenge.
8. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My dad
9. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? A
perfect afternoon would be spent at the beach.