Today we interview Lucas Duncan, a senior from Youngstown, New
York. Duncan plays in the backfield for the Bobcats. In the
classroom he is pursuing a degree in criminal justice. Join us as
we get to know him better.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae
College? I came to play soccer.
2. What are you most looking forward to this
season? I am excited about going after a National
3. In which part of the game does your strength
lie? My strongest part of the game is in defending.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for
matches? I like to relax and take a nap.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your soccer
career? My dad
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of
the Bobcat soccer team? Being with my homies is the best
part about being a member of the Bobcat squad.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this
season? Personally, I want to start. As a team, I'd like
to see us win the National Championship.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the
field? The biggest challenge I face is staying
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life?
How? My dad
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon?
Not having class is my idea of a perfect afternoon.
11. Describe your favorite dessert.
Thu, 09/04| Men's SocceratCatawbaW, 1-0(Final)BX
Sat, 09/06| Men's Soccervs.NewberryW, 2-0(Final)BX