Up Close & Personal with Jeremy Evans
Next up for the Bobcats is Jeremy Evans, a sophomore from Raleigh, North Carolina. The 6'0 tall Evans plays outside hitter for the team. In the classroom he is pursuing a degree in business. Join us as we get to know him.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I came to play volleyball.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am looking to playing, of course, and also the California trip!
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? Both my passing and hitting are starting to become my strengths.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for matches? I listen to some party music on my iPod.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your volleyball career? My brother and mother have had a big impact on me because they have both stuck with me.
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat volleyball team? My favorite part is us being a FAMILY.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? I want to improve more and more each day.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the court? The biggest challenge I face is getting over the fact that I now can play at this level of volleyball.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My brother …He has been through a lot and always knows what to say when I need him the most.
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? My idea of a perfect afternoon is going to the CLUB! and afterwards hitting up IHOP!
11. If you could try something new today what would you try and why? I would try white water rafting because I have always wanted to do it.
12. Describe your favorite dessert. A piece of
cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory with strawberries and EXTRA
whip cream on top!