Next up for the Lady Bobcats is Meagan Knowles of West Palm Beach, Florida. The sophomore second baseman was a four year letter winner at Santaluces High School. Knowles is an elementary education major here at Lees-McRae. Join us as we get to know her better.
1. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am looking forward to having a better season than I had last year. I also want to keep improving in all aspects of the game.
2. What do you do to prepare yourself for all those doubleheader games? I eat a lot of food for energy and have a good night's sleep the night before.
3. Who has had the biggest impact on your softball career? My father has had the biggest impact on my softball career. He has always been there for me and always will be. He will go online and look at our pictures and tell me what I am doing wrong. He always looks out for me and what is best for me.
4. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat softball team? I love all the girls. We have so much fun together.
5. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My father is the biggest role model in my life. He always sets the right examples for me and would never lead me down the wrong path.
6. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? My idea of a perfect afternoon is being with my friends and family.
7. If you could try something new today what would you
try and why? If I could try something new today I think I
would try to hit left-handed. I think it would be such an
advantage to be able to hit from both sides.