Lady Bobcats Hosting Summer Camps
The Lees-McRae Lady Bobcats basketball team will once again hold summer team camps on the Lees-McRae campus in Banner Elk, NC. Interested parties should contact camp director Caren Fiorillo via email or phone, email@example.com or 828-898-3431.
Camp counselors will include Fiorillo as well as collegiate players. Meals will be provided in MacDonald Cafeteria on the Lees-McRae campus while each player will be roomed in a dormitory on campus. Snacks will also be for sale in the evenings in the dorms.
Session I: Freshman - JV- Varsity
- June 19-22 (8 Game Minimum)
- Cost: $200 per player
- Camp begins at 10am first day
Session II: Middle School Individual Camp
- June 27-29th
- Cost: $100 per player from grades 6-8
- Camp begins each day at 9:30am, and ends at 3:00pm
- Lunch will not be included, but players can purcahse pizza and snacks at the venue during the camp.
- All Sessions: One coach per team free. Each extra
coach is $75.
Commuters: Session I is $99 per player and Session II is $79 per player (includes lunch).
WHAT TO BRING?
- Training Kit with tape and pre wrap
- Personal Items
- Television (cable access available)
- Clothing for Cool Evenings
- Bed Linens
- Lots of games
- All games on regulation courts
- Camp T-shirt for all
- Nightly hospitality for coaches
- All you can eat meals
- Golf available for coaches
- LMC women's basketball team staff
- First meal is lunch on first day
- Last meal is lunch on last day
After registering online:
Mail your $500.00 Non-Refundable Deposit Payable By May 5, 2008 to:
Lees-McRae College Basketball Camp
Women's Basketball Office
PO Box 128 - Banner Elk, NC 28604
*The balance is due at Registration.
Checks should be payable to "Lees-McRae College Basketball Camp." Personal checks from players will not be accepted. Waiver release forms and camp information will be faxed upon receipt of deposit. 24 teams accepted for Session I. 22 teams for Session II. For more information, contact Caren Fiorillo at (828)-898-3431.
Girls Team Camp 2008
Freshmen, JV, Varsity: June 19-22.2008
7th/8th Grade: June 13-15, 2008
Banner Elk, North Carolina
ABOVE AND BEYOND!