Up Close & Personal with Brittany Roberson
Today we meet up with senior Brittany Roberson of Salisbury, North Carolina. The 6'1 forward for the Lady Bobcats has been sidelined much of the season due to a knee injury. In the classroom she is pursuing a degree in business. Join us as we find out more about her.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I came to play basketball.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am looking forward to playing hard together and winning.
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? My strength lies in my defensive ability and my mid-range jumper.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for a game? I listen to music and get up with the girls.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your basketball career? My dad
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Lady Bobcat basketball team? My favorite part is playing a game I love with girls I love.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? Some goals are play hard, never give up or quit, and have fun.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the basketball court? For me it is handling when shots are not falling and you know they should.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My parents...They are always there for me.
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? My idea of a perfect afternoon is lying out on the beach until sunset.
11. If you could try something new today what would you try and why? I've always wanted to up in a hot air balloon because there are no windows, and you can see everything.
12. Who is your favorite WNBA player and why?
Lisa Leslie...She's 6'5, confident, has huge athletic talent and
can dunk a basketball!