Banner Elk, NC--Join us today as we meet up with sophomore Abby White of Madisonville, TN where she attended Sequoyah High School. White has scored four goals from the attack position.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I really loved the people here and the surroundings, and they had my major.
2. How long have you been playing lacrosse? I actually started my freshman year in college.
3. What are your personal goals for this season? I want to score and have a good season.
4. What's your favorite lacrosse memory here at Lees-McRae so far? There isn't really a favorite moment..there are so many..most of which happen everyday..
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? My dad has had the most influence.
6. If you weren't playing lacrosse, what other sport would you play? Well, I already play soccer, but if I could go back, I would do gymnastics.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? My major is pre-vet. I plan to go to grad school and hopefully open up a vet clinic of my own.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I would travel back to the late '60s and early '70s.
9. What is your favorite book? I don't really read that much.
10. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is mashed potatoes.
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I would like to travel to England or Italy.
12. What is one word that describes you and why? Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious...there isn't one.
Abby's Story … I found Lees-McRae through a college day in high school and found out that they had soccer and pre-vet. I came on a recruiting trip for soccer and loved the campus, the people, and the surroundings. When I got here I played soccer for the first season and then was asked to play lacrosse, so I thought I'd try it. I found I loved this sport just as much as soccer, and so now I'm playing both sports. This is difficult at times, but well worth it.