Banner Elk, NC--This forward/midfielder comes to LMC from Atwater, CA where she played club ball for the Southern California Cougars. Join us as we find out more about this sophomore Bobcat.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I wanted to play soccer, and the girls were cool. I thought it was the best opportunitiy provided.
2. What are your personal goals for this season? I want to score more, make better passes, and defend better.
3. What's your favorite Bobcat memory here at Lees-McRae so far? I would say just hanging out with the girls . GOOD TIMES!!
4. What is your favorite part of playing soccer here at Lees-McRae? I think I can make a difference on the team. The team is very united.
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? Michelle Akers or Rhonaldinho
6. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? I'd be on the basketball court.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? My major is physical education, and I plan to teach.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I'd observe the Holocaust.
9. What is your favorite band? My favorite singer is Keisha Cole and Akon
10. What is your favorite book? The Diary of Anne Frank is at the top of the list.
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I'd like to go to Africa.
12. What is one word that describes you and
why? Shy; I'm quiet until I get to know you.