Banner Elk, NC--A native of Marietta, GA this freshman midfielder/defender played for the Concorde Fire before coming to Lees-McRae. Join us as we get to know her a bit better.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I decided on Lees-McRae because of the small atmosphere and the North Carolina mountains.
2. What are your personal goals for this season? I'd like to become a starter or to be able to come off the bench at a consistent basis.
3. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? George, my soccer coach from U12 and U13 has had the most influence.
4. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? I'd play tennis.
5. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? Elementary Education, I plan to teach first grade.
6. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I'd love to go to the Victorian Era.
7. What is your favorite band? The Fray
8. What is your favorite book? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books
9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I'd travel to an English Countryside.
10. What is one word that describes you and
why? Gregarious, because I am talkative and outgoing.
Morgan's Story… I ended up at Lees-McRae because my aunt lives near here and told me about the campus. I went to check it out during the summer and when I walked on the campus I felt like I belonged.