Banner Elk, NC--Aleeshia Fisher comes to Lees-McRae from nearby Lenoir, NC where she attended Hibriten Hich School. Join us today as we get to know another freshman member of the Bobcats.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I liked the campus, the people and teachers I met, plus the area is just really beautiful.
2. What are your personal goals for this season? I want to meet new people, work hard and be a help to the team.
3. What's your favorite Bobcat memory here at Lees-McRae so far? My best memory so far was coming to stay overnight and getting to meet some of the team.
4. What is your favorite part of playing soccer here at Lees-McRae? I love playing soccer, but the reason I'm going to really enjoy it here is because of the coaches and my teammates.
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? My mom! She's the one who has always been there for me, and brought me to and was at every game. You know she's the soccer mom!!!
6. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? I'm not real sure because I've always been into soccer, but my next choice would have to be track.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? My major is psychology, and I plan to get my medical degree and be a psychiatrist.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I wouldn't really want to travel back in time; I'm looking forward to the future.
9. What is your favorite band? I like all different kinds of music so this is a hard question, but I would have to say Nickelback.
10. What is your favorite book? I like Nicholas Sparks. I've read most of his books.
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Australia...I love the beach, the accent is great too. I think it would be a fun place to visit.
12. What is one work that describes you and why? Outgoing; I don't know a word to describe me, so i asked my friends to give me one!