Up Close & Personal with Allison Keith
Today we meet up with junior Allison Keith who hails from Signal Mountain, Tennessee. The midfielder/defender finished the year with two assists credited to her name. Off the field she is pursuing a degree in wildlife rehabilitation. Join us as we get to know her better today.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae
College? I love the mountains.
2. What were you most looking forward to this season? I was looking forward to having a better record than last year and getting to know the new players, and both happened!
3. Who has had the biggest impact on your soccer
career? My dad
4. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat soccer team? I think having a close group of friends is my favorite part.
5. What personal goals did you set for this season? I want to be more vocal.
6. What is the biggest mental challenge you face? I would say not beating myself up when I make a mistake.
7. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My dad
8. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? My idea of a perfect afternoon includes a nice hike or something.
9. If you could try something new today what would you try and why? I would try taming wild tigers.
10. Describe your favorite dessert. Ice