Join us as we continue getting to know this year's players.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae?
"The communication arts major. They have a really good program here."
2. What are your personal goals for this season?
"I want to not only become a more consistent player, but also work on getting in better shape for the season."
3. What's your favorite tennis memory here at Lees-McRae so far?
"Going to the tournaments earlier in the semester was pretty awesome because I got to know my teammates better and see some really good tennis there too."
4. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career?
"My dad introduced me to tennis and spent many hours feeding me balls and playing with me."
5. What is your favorite thing to do off the court?
"I love taking pictures and snowboarding."
6. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree?
"I am a Communication Arts major and I plan on working for a magazine after I graduate, and eventually I would like to start my own."
7. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go?
"I would go back to the 1930s so I could drive a 1929 Ford Model A Coup!"
8. What is your favorite band?
9. What is your favorite book?
"Anything by Robert Ludlum - especially the Bourne Trilogy novels."
10. What is your favorite food?
"Goldfish (the crackers)."
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
"I would really like to visit Spain."
12. What is one word that describes you and why?
"Introspective. I am constantly analyzing my decisions and my
inability to make them. I always seek answers even when questions
appear to have none. I frequently ask myself why."