Up Close with Jessica Cline (Fr., Mt. Pleasant, NC)
Join us as we continue our series of getting to know your Lady Bobcats Tennis Team.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae?
"I came to Lees-McRae because they have my major and the location is great."
2. How long have you been playing tennis?
"I have been playing since I was 12, so 6 years"
3. What are your personal goals for this season?
"To be a starter and to be seeded."
4. What's your favorite tennis memory here at Lees-McRae so far?
"Once I hit Katie (Katie Hawkins, freshman) in the gut
during practice. I felt
so bad but it was really funny!"
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career?
"My coach my freshman year in high school, Coach Dodger."
6. If you weren't playing tennis, what other sport would you play?
"I used to run track so I would probably do that."
7. What is your favorite thing to do off the court?
"I'm pretty big into painting and sketching."
8. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree?
"My major is Wildlife Rehabilitation, but I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet."
9. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go?
"It would probably in the late 60's during the Civil Rights protests."
10. What is your favorite band?
11. What is your favorite book?
12. What is your favorite food?
"I really like Velveeta Shells and Cheese."