Banner Elk, NC--Today we catch up with freshman Lindsey Brant from Orlando, FL as we continue our Up Close series with the women's volleyball team. Lindsey played with the Orlando Volleyball Academy prior to coming to LMC.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I fell in love with the campus, girls, and coaches. It's the perfect size for me coming from a high school with only 30 students. It's perfect!
2. How long have you been playing volleyball? I've been playing volleyball since I was 12, starting with my 6th grade volleyball team and then club.
3. What are your personal goals for this season? My goals are to increase speed of play and become super consistent.
4. Who has been the most influential person on your
athletic career? My daddy has played that role in my
5. If you weren't playing volleyball, what other sport
would you play? Tennis- they have really cute
6. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? Business- I (plan)(hope)(wish) to open a day spa.
7. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I'd go back to the prehistoric times to see all the cute dinosaurs and have some of them as pets.
8. What is your favorite book? My favorite book is And Then There Were None. ( I think that's what its called?)
9. What is your favorite food? SUSHIIII...I eat it like 3-4 times a week.
10. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Australia because it seems amazing and kangaroos are my favoritest animal ever.
11. What is one word that describes you and
why? Abnormal...You'll see! Another word that describes
me is gregarious..because I'm a friendly person who likes to be
around people and is easy to get along with.