Banner Elk, NC--A native of Virginia Beach, VA this freshman played with the Coastal Virginia Club before coming to Lees-McRae. Join us as we find out more about her in our Up Close series today.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? The atmosphere of the team was amazing. The girls were ready to play and played with intensity the entire practice. Also, the school had the programs needed for me to pursue my goals, and I fell in love with the surroundings!
2. How long have you been playing volleyball? I have been playing for six years.
3. What are your personal goals for this season? 1. Become a better volleyball player 2. Be in the best shape I can be 3. Be a leader on and off the court 4. Make new friends 5. Play my hardest
4. What's your favorite volleyball memory here at Lees-McRae so far? My favorite memory was during my visit, when I got to hang out with the girl and meet a few of the recruits.
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? Dave Albaugh has been.
6. If you weren't playing volleyball what other sport would you play? I'd play softball.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? Pre-heath...I think I'd like to be a pharmaceutical rep. or chemical engineer.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? This is a hard one... but I would go to.. the 1800's.. just to see what it is like to live with no technology.
9. What is your favorite book? I don't have one.
10. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is green beans.
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I would love to visit Austrailia.
12. What is one word that describes you and why? Driven; I set goals for myself all the time. then don't give up until I've succeeded.