Lees-McRae College has established the Fred I. Dickerson Athletic Hall of Fame in order to recognize and celebrate former coaches, student-athletes, and administrators that have made outstanding contributions to the tradition and history of Lees-McRae athletics. To view the current list of Hall of Fame members, simply follow click here.
Categories and Criteria
•Will be considered five years after graduation, or posthumously if not five years removed from the College.
•Have earned at least two letters in one sport or one letter in two or more sports and have attended Lees-McRae for a minimum of two years.
• Have left Lees-McRae in good standing and be a contributing member of society.
• Be of good character, whose actions are deemed to enhance the reputation of the College and himself/herself.
• Have earned regional or national recognition in his/her sport and/or have been deemed to have made significant contributions to his/her program.
Coach or Administrator
• Have served at Lees-McRae for at least five years and will be eligible upon leaving or retiring from the College.
• Have made a significant contribution to the success and development to their program or the department as a whole.
•Have made outstanding contributions to the College’s athletic program.
•Have had a significant influence on the development of student-athletes who qualify for the Hall of Fame.
To submit a nomination for consideration, please follow the link below.